Monday, December 20, 2010

Dear Santa

Last year, I didn't keep the hand-written letter to Santa.  Posting it on the blog and having it printed in my  book was fine enough.  This year's letter however, will be kept.  Yes, I did most of the writing, but Kiley was able to write some of it.  I know years from now, I will cherish looking at the backwards "N" and the slanted words written by my four year old.

Dear Santa,
Merry Christmas!  For Christmas I would like for you to choose what to bring me.  Things I like are:
  • Stuffed animals like a pillow pet.  My favorite is the unicorn.
  • A Ken barbie with a swimming pool and two puppy dogs.
  • A Leapster and the reader like my mom and dad's.
  • A cupcake oven.
I will leave some cookies out for you and some carrots for your reindeer.

Love, Kiley

No comments: