Thursday, November 14, 2013

Aubrey's 3!!!

I'm so lucky to be this cute girl's mama.
Aubrey provides lots of entertainment in multiple ways.  She keeps us on our toes!  She is probably happiest when she is dancing.  She loves her dance class and dressing "like a ballerina."  She also loves her princess dress-ups.  She scolds her toys.  She taunts her sister.  She's still LOUD!  She likes frosting.  A lot.  See that big piece of cake?  Yeah, she only ate the top half.  She likes to play with puppies and kitty cats, her baby doll, and trains.  She's ill-mannered at the table, and proves to be a picky eater.  She started pre-school this year and has decided that it's okay.  The first few weeks, she would tearfully tell me, "I will choose to be happy" when I dropped her off at school.  Since then, she proclaims that she had fun each day she goes.  She loves to craft - especially anything involving a glue stick or paint.  She's been terrific at potty training and rides her bike like crazy!  She continues to be obsessed with electronics.

Aubrey adds a completely new dimension to our home.  I can't imagine life without this energetic child.  Now if I could only figure out how to help her and Kiley get along.......

No comments: