Monday, September 22, 2008

My sister has talked me in to trying a blog. I have no idea what I'm doing or how to make it look nearly as fancy as hers . . .

Kiley's finger is getting better. We actually have a fingernail growing. Hurray!

We have started the work/school schedule and are getting in to the routine. Kiley still has difficulty with drop-off , but we're getting there. Today she painted an apple and had fun playing in the sand. It's really a neat facility. They take pictures of the kids and create a scrapbook for you of their time there. I can't wait to get Kiley's.

Work is crazy. I have so many employee issues to investigate and navigate. Delicate territory. Hopefully I don't land myself in a legal suit.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

So uh I'd have to say it was me that was in error? Remember I'm the dumb sibling so forgive me. I swear thats how I would spell it that way but if I didn't I apologize to my niece. I appreciate your pictures its great to see that she might get get a fingernail back! Anyway I owe you a call, I'll get to you this week. Love you! Ryan

Whitney said...

Your little one has grown so much. Sorry about the finger, its amazing how they heal. Keep up the blogging its really fun.

Ashley said...

ouchie! I would much rather me get hurt than anyone else, especially my kids. I am glad she is healing.
I stumbled on your blog from Melissa B. I regret not being able to get together with you before I left. It got really crazy.