Sunday, September 28, 2008

Top 5 Headlines From Our 4 Days in RI:


1. We rented a little house on the beach that was too cute.

2. There was a major storm for most of our time there (you know they're major when they have names. I think this one was KYLE).


3. We headed in to Providence to hit the Children's Museum on Friday only to find it was closed. So instead we went to the "Teddy Bear Museum" at the mall (a.k.a. Build-A-Bear).


4. Saturday we went to Mystic Aquarium where Kiley seemed to enjoy seeing all the animals & fish. When asked, she told me her favorite part was "Nemo" and the cookies I brought for her snack. Go figure.


5. Despite the storm, we were still able to enjoy the beach everyday. Kiley loved the blue boat.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had a blast. Sorry about Kyle...

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa B. said...

I am so jealous! It sounds wonderful just to be there. Glad you had a nice time.