Kiley was treated to a tractor ride last week when our neighbor cleaned his leaves up and hauled them to the woods behind his house.
She is also getting this Halloween thing figured out. We had our ward Trunk-or-Treat on Tuesday and she thinks trick-or-treating is pretty great! I think she'll be excited to go again tomorrow night. She's a fairy princess (a "pink princess" as she would say).
3 comments:
She is cute "pinkalicious" fairy!
By the way you should pick this up from the library the next time you are there it is really cute Pinkalicious by Victoria Kann and Elizabeth Kann.
Whoa, that's a lot of leaves. Fun times for Kiley, who is absolutely adorable and precious.
What a cutie!
I'm glad I found your blog.
Look, Kiley finally has "real" hair! Really, you know it was the same way when you were little....
Post a Comment