This is my very first Christmas tree since I got married. I've somehow managed to make it to Utah for Christmas every year (except one when we moved in to our house and I was pregnant w/ Kiley). My mother always has a gorgeous tree, so there is a high bar for yours truly. I think my mother would be pleased with my tree. I have lots of lights, weaved in and out of each branch, and lots of pretty things hanging off of it. Kiley thinks its pretty great. I think Kullen thinks its ok too (he's a bit of a grinch). 
3 comments:
I can't believe this is your first tree! You never had one in the CT Townhouses? How fun! Just wait until your husband makes you let the kids pick it out! I am really struggling with this. Kevin thinks it is so funny.
Love the tree. I can't wait to see what you think of Kiley's present!!!!!! Kullen should think it is WAY cool.
Melissa!!!!! Great looking blog and family! Your sister pointed me here via facebook.
So good to see your face. Your daughter looks soooo much like you! It looks like all is well in Gallagher Land.
Let's keep in touch. benjtanner@gmail.com
Post a Comment