Here are some pics from Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve w/ the Gallaghers in NH. Christmas day was spent with our friends, the Connors & O'Connells (Gallaghers, Connors, and O'Connells.... sounds like the Irish mob... right?). We had a nice time!
Hey you, I just stumbled across your blog. I love it. I hope you had a great Christmas. Your little one is so darling. Aaahhh I'm so happy to see this. I miss you. Stephanie
So it's looks as though I can run, but I can not hide! ;-)
Whaa-Whooo! I'm so fabulously excited that you have found me! and now we can be blog'n buddies as well!
Kiley is such a beautiful little girl!
I've got a business trip to Boston at the end of January, and would like to extend my stay to come visit you. Let's catch up by phone to go over details.
Mrs. Gallagher, this is Janice Martin coming to you from Moscow Russia. I hope you don't me sneaking around your blog to see what is going on in your world. I was blog hopping and came upon you and your cute family. Looks and sounds like all it well your direction. Happy New Year. me
5 comments:
We missed having you here. I'm so glad you had a great time. We look forward to seeing you in Jan.
Hey you, I just stumbled across your blog. I love it. I hope you had a great Christmas. Your little one is so darling. Aaahhh I'm so happy to see this. I miss you.
Stephanie
I enjoyed seeing your blog. I love being able to keep up with what you're doing. Kiley is such a cutie! I'm glad you had a good Christmas.
So it's looks as though I can run, but I can not hide!
;-)
Whaa-Whooo! I'm so fabulously excited that you have found me! and now we can be blog'n buddies as well!
Kiley is such a beautiful little girl!
I've got a business trip to Boston at the end of January, and would like to extend my stay to come visit you. Let's catch up by phone to go over details.
Luv ya BIG!!!
Mrs. Gallagher, this is Janice Martin coming to you from Moscow Russia. I hope you don't me sneaking around your blog to see what is going on in your world. I was blog hopping and came upon you and your cute family. Looks and sounds like all it well your direction. Happy New Year. me
Post a Comment