I got this idea from a friend of mine, but switched up the questions some. I love the idea of formally interviewing your child every now and then.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Miley Cyrus.
If you could live anywhere, where would you like to live? On a houseboat.
What's your favorite cartoon? Princess.
Who is your favorite princess? Ariel. And Snow White! She makes a pie for Dopey and he eats it all!
What's your favorite thing to do at school? Paint! 'Cause I'm good at painting. And to color.
What does your daddy do for work? Fixes people's teeth. And Miss Marjorie ( a hygenist) fixes my teeth so I can get a new toothbrush and new toothpaste!
What does your mommy do for work? Work on her computer!
What do you want for Christmas this year? My own floss and my own gum and my own bathrobe. I also like to measure myself (she says this as she looks at our scale. She says "measure herself" when she weighs herself).
Could you go a day without watching TV? Maybe.
What do people do who don't have TVs? I don't know.
What's the funniest thing about your dad? He can flip a pancake and makes a mickey mouse pancake.
Who's the President of the United States? O'Mack O'Bama
What's your favorite sport? Soccer.
What's your favorite thing to do together as a family? Have birthday parties!

6 comments:
I like your questions. o'mack cracked me up!
so cute. love the idea. are you working formally?
How absolutely adorable. The innocence and brilliance of a child is just so inspiring and beautiful. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!
That reminds me....
Kenna called him "Black Obama" for the longest time. Hmmmm. Really, I think it was just her speech impediment. It took some practice to get the r sound in there!
I love seeing the world through the eyes of a child. For FHE we all did favorite and had to guess each others. It was hilarious and revealing. My kids would probably say my job is computer and driving.
I love this idea.
And I am seriously impressed (and vastly entertained) with her U.S. President answer.
Awesome.
Post a Comment