Menu
Stuffed Mushrooms
Brie en Croute
Spinache Dip with Pita Chips
Brined Turkey
Stuffing with Sausage, Apricots and Pecans
Brocolli Salad
Roasted Potato Medley
Bread Rolls
Cranberry-Apple-Walnut Jello
Spiced Cider
Five Berry Pie with Vanilly Ice Cream
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Attendee Tally (The Gallagher Clan!): 9 adults/6 children (4 of them under the age of 3!). 6 Male/9 Female. Good times to come!
Thanksgiving Menu Revisited (added 11/27/09):
Turkey, stuffing potatoes, rolls, jello, appetizers, all went as planned. But the interesting thing about Thanksgiving with the Gallaghers, is that the menu tends to grow (especially in the dessert department!). The brocolli salad showed up as brocolli casserole, we had a bean salad show up, and the dessert choices included: pumpkin cheesecake and 5Berry Pie as planned, chocolate bread pudding, Philadelphia-style butter cake, and pumpkin pie.
Kiley had so much fun with all of her cousins yesterday that she has found Kullen and I downright boring today. Poor kid. We may have to get that dog sooner than I initially thought we might...
FIVE THINGS I'M GRATEFUL FOR:
1) That families are forever and that I have been sealed to mine for time and eternity.
2) A particular 3-year-old who makes me smile and tear with joy daily.
3) A husband who has much energy when I do not, who takes care of me (&Kiley), and takes his role as a father and provider so seriously.
4) Family & Friends - for the family I was blessed to be born in to; for the crazy and fun family I married in to; and for friends who have become FAMILY.
5) The many comforts I enjoy: my home, my car, my bed, my freedom, my safety... I am BLESSED.
1 comment:
Sounds delicious and fun.
Lemmie know how it turns out.
What part are you cooking?
Post a Comment