- Kiley & I had an enjoyable trip to MA to visit her cousins for a couple of days. Kullen was in VA for some continuing ed, and got trapped there due to a storm. Kiley and I had a nightmare trip home from MA (our 2 hour drive took 4 hours) due to a huge snow squal that hit the Mass Pike. It was one of the scariest drives I've had in my life.
- I turned another year older. But work was so crazy that I didn't feel like I could really slow down to enjoy it (I try to mark my birthday as a special occassion). Fortunately, a dear friend of mine forced me to slow down for 3 hours. We enjoyed a very relaxed meal without kids and bummed Westfarms for a few minutes. Hurray for girlfriends!
- Kiley is getting anxious about her coming birthday. She wants a "Miley Cyrus" party... but I'm just not ready for that. She's only turning 4! So I'm trying to come up w/ a creative theme that will make both of us happy. Any ideas?
- I got put in the Primary Presidency in my Ward. It has proved to be a very busy calling thus far. I know it will slow down eventually... but for now, it can be a lot of work!
- I painted my 2-story foyer by myself! Finally! This is something that I've wanted to do since we moved in the the house 4 years ago... I was just overwhelmed by the vastness of the project. But I did it! Yahoo! And it looks so much better. I love fresh paint. It makes everything look so much cleaner.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Where Have You Been?
I know I've been MIA. Life's been a little hectic this past month and the work-life juggle has got the best of me. So here are a few highlights (and lowlights) of the past 5 weeks:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, you have been busy.
Congrats on your new calling. And on painting your 2-story foyer. Seriously impressive.
And I can't believe Kiley wants a Miley Cirus party. Hilarious. I'm still enjoying Katya's love of all things Disney Princess. And I am so praying that that lasts for a super long time.
We totally need to get together (even if our schedules never slow down).
We'd love to see pics, but I so understand.
I miss you! Can't wait to see you. March is too far. Try to stay sane and when you figure that out, let me know the secret. Love you!
Post a Comment