Friday, March 12, 2010

A New Kind of Girls Day

Tomorrow I embark on a new type of "girls day".  This isn't a day of me and my girlfriends heading to the outlets and treating ourselves to pedicures... it will be a day spent with my daughter, her girl cousins, my sister-in-law, and my mother-in-law.  We're meeting up at the American Girl Store & Bistro tomorrow in Natick, MA for some shopping and a birthday lunch.  I've decided that I will treat Kiley to a new baby doll from American Girl instead of the bigger (and much more expensive) dolls that are all the rave with older girls. 

My Kiley is truly my little friend.  We go out, we shop, we turn the music up loud in the car and jam.  She has such a fun personality and is a good kid.  She's a pleasure to be around (most times).  Granted, those three-year-old, soon to be four-year-old moments happen, and sometimes I'm the mean mommy.. but I love it when we get to have fun together.  I'm going to tell her about her surprise day tomorrow morning.  How fun will that be!  Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to post after our trip.

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

Let me know how it is! I. is saving for the doll and I told her that I would take her to NY to buy it, but this sounds better...and easier!

Jamie said...

That does sound great!