Friday, April 23, 2010

West

We recently returned from visiting my family in beautiful Utah.  I amazingly, didn't take very many pics while out there.  But here are just a few:
I now know why little boys wear their pants out in a matter of months.  Kiley couldn't resist the mountain of rocks in the back of my parents home in St. George.  She would climb to the top and slide down them over and over again.  Not exactly something I would have guessed my gentle girly-girl would have decided to do.  Talk about a dusty bum!
The highlight of the trip for Kullen was a 3-day motorcycle man get-away with my brother.  They rode mostly through Nevada and parts of California.  I talked him in to growing a beard so he could look the part when riding his Harley rental.

One of the trip hightlights for me was a 24-hour girls get-away where I met up w/ my dear friend Kara at the Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa in Las Vegas.  What bliss!  A spa trip, reading poolside, girl talk, people watching, an all-in-all good time.  How is it that I took no pictures?  I have the pedicure still to prove it.  Pompeii Purple by O.P.I.  It's a good one.  Check it out.  It makes me happy.

No comments: