On to the important (and funner) things of recent: Kiley began preschool this week. She was so excited. Throughout the summer, I've asked her periodically if she missed school, and she always emphatically replied, "No!" But she sure seemed excited to be back in a classroom. Granted her days are short (2.5 hours), and not the full 8-9 hour days she used to do when I worked, I think it will be great for her.
We live in a terrific neighborhood and we just closed out the summer with a block party. Complete with a bike parade and tractor rides for the kids. I'm learning more and more that our street is apparently a much-desired location in town. Hurray for us!
Oh, and a quick baby update. Less then 6 weeks to go. I'm busy getting things just so. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby G.
3 comments:
Love your pics...Kiley is sure growing up quickly....excited about baby G's upcoming arrival!
Wow! She is getting so big! I can't believe you are almost done. Time will fly. I can't wait. Good luck until then.
I LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment