I have two beautiful girls in my home. There are times when I am still, Kiley is playing sweetly and Aubrey is happy and content, that I realize how overwhelmingly blessed I am. It's at those moments when I most feel the presence of my other beautiful girl, Lauren. Her spirit graces our home, and I am grateful for those moments when I can be still enough to sense it. Yes, I have lost a child, but oh how I am blessed.
4 comments:
what a gift! so special. Your girls are adorable too.
That makes me cry (literally)! You are so blessed, Your girls are so adorable , Love the hats! I think of you often and your sweet Lauren.
The 2nd hat is my favorite.
I was talking about Lauren just last night...I sure think about her often as well. Love you.
Oh Melissa, I had no idea you had lost a child. I am so sorry.
Your girls are beautiful. I would love to meet them someday!
Post a Comment