Things to remember about Kiley's graduation: how excited she was as they first walked in to the room to the traditional Pomp and Circumstance; instead of graduation caps, they wore tye-dyed sun visors; she enjoyed singing the songs led by Miss Kathye; and how the children laughed while watching the class slide-show. Thank you South Church for providing such a fun learning environment for my child.
June 2011 was a month where it was either hot-hot, or cold and rainy. We actually had a tornado touch down about 40 miles north of where we live (not a common occurrence in CT). I have so many beautiful flowers in my yard, so before a rumored hail storm hit (which it never did) - I ran outside and cut a bunch to enjoy inside. So beautiful!
I do love my brick center-hall colonial. It's very traditional New England. The one thing it's been lacking is a good dumping ground for all things when entering the house. So I've had a mudroom put on the back. I can't wait to get it finished, but I'm finding that my 40 minute increments of time to work on it here and there aren't getting me there quickly. Hopefully by August. As for now, here are a few pics. It will be wonderful once it's complete.
The town I live in had a garden tour a couple of weeks ago. They were so beautiful and so creative. They hid fairy houses in every garden. This made it such a wonderful outing for Kiley and I. I love hanging out with my kid. She's awesome. The gardens were beautiful, the fairy house were adorable, and I loved the wreaths they had on their doors. Aren't they gorgeous!?
Oh, and I must include a pic of Aubrey who is nearing the 8-month mark. Check out the legs on this baby!





1 comment:
Wonderful post! Thanks for sharing. Your girls are growing so fast and beautifully!
Post a Comment