Okay, okay. I know this is the world's wimpiest snowman, but the snow would not pack for the life of me! But we sure enjoyed playing in the snow yesterday. It was cold out, but no wind; so all in all pretty pleasant. Plus, Mr. Weatherman is predicting "arctic cold" weather moving in tonight. SO FUN (not)! We're talking -20 below zero! So glad I am catching a flight out of here in just 4 days!
We are looking foward to our trip to Utah. Kiley got a new backpack w/ wheels on it that she's quite excited about. Ready or not family... here we come!
4 comments:
Lovin' the pint sized snowman. We can't wait to see you!
I heard is was cold back there and thought of you. I wish I could be in Kanab when you are there too. I told my mom to tell you hi. Cute snowman by the way.
I love the snowman. We don't get much snow here, so that is a great idea -- a mini one. And of course Kiley looks styling all bundled up -- what a cutie.
Hi Melissa,
It's Trinity (McKinlay) Knell.
I saw your name on the class website and had to click it. I love seeing how everyone is doing. Your daughter is beautiful and I love her snowman. I hope you don't mind me checking in with your family. I look forward to staying in touch.
Post a Comment