Yesterday in Nursury I taught a lesson to the kids on prayers and being grateful for our blessings. You never quite know what 2-3 year olds will grasp, but we talked about mommys, daddys, our homes, food, and clothes. After church, Kiley looked up at me and said, "Mom, you're a blessing." Talk about melt my heart. Little does she know that she's my blessing, my miracle, my joy.
7 comments:
Ask her if naughty cousins are blessings too :)
So sweet. I love this post!!
That is so sweet!
Hey Melissa
Do you have a new email address? I tried to invite you to my blog, and I am not sure if I have the right email address or not!
Oh, that's the sweetest thing ever.
That is what being a mom is all about. I have to agree with Kiley, you are a blessing. Thanks for being my friend. Love ya, Kara
That is what it is all about! She is soo sweet. You are a blessing!
(I have a composition notebook for each kid and write the funny things they say as well as the sweet tender things. I hope it will help me weather the teenage years that creep up.)
Post a Comment