Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kiley's Three!











Happy Birthday Kiley! We started Kiley's festivus last weekend with a birthday party with just a couple of little friends. The kids had an Easter Egg hunt (one of Kiley's favorite things to do... anytime of the year), played with bubbles, and planted seeds. We had pink cake and pink balloons.


At moments my breath gets taken away with the realization of how blessed I am to be the mother of this sweet child.




4 comments:

Busy Mama said...

Love your pictures - you have beautiful children! LOVED the cooking picture - our daughter just had one like that taken too! TOo fun.

Melissa B. said...

I can't believe she is 3! Fun age, but way more challenging than 2's!

Ashley said...

They get big so fast. I remember playing with your large bubble wands. Happy Birthday Kiley!

Jennifer said...

Kiley-bug, Happy Birthday! We wish you were here to eat some strawberry shortcake with Kenna.