Saturday, April 11, 2009

Because It's Cuter than the Eggs...


I had plans to post a picture of Kiley coloring Easter eggs to wish everyone a Happy Easter, but this picture is so much better. The coloring of eggs... well the pictures just didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. Kiley thought it was a great "science project."


Last week, Kiley went and got her teeth cleaned. She did amazingly well and is already asking to go back again! Guess there's an advantage to knowing the office staff...


Happy Easter Everyone!

6 comments:

Kim H. said...

Can't believe you took a picture! But, i am glad she has good associations...missed you at the ward breakfast.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

The diva-glasses put it over the top. You GO Kiley!

Sorry, for the delete...you know how I feel about grammatical & spelling errors:)

Overall Family said...

She looks so grown up. I am very nervous about taking Jack to the dentist. I guess we just need to come to connecticut. Hope you have a great easter. We are thinking of you. Love ya.

Sarah said...

Whoa, there's no way that girl in that chair is Kiley.
That looks like a grown-up little girl, and Kiley's still a toddler, right?
Hmm... I guess 3 is not so much a toddler age.
Well, I love her glasses and she looks absolutely adorable.
Happy Easter!

Scott & Jennifer said...

Y'all are fabulous! Teeth cleaning is perfect for Easter wishes. And she's a DOLL!!

I think she's got something on the sunglasses, makes sense. I'll be sport'n mine the next time I go in!

Love Ya!!