Don't laugh, but my girly-girl dislikes the sprinklers turned up too high. She likes them nice and low, and really doesn't like it when they spray her in her face. She gently and gingerly plays in the water.
On a side note, these pictures were taken a few weeks ago... long before the latest weather pattern of rain, rain, and more rain. But the good news is, is that tomorrow's supposed to be clear. Unfortunately, it's been super humid and I think tomorrow's supposed to be in the mid-80's (blah). So instead of actually being in the rain, we'll probably just feel like we stepped out of the storm.
3 comments:
Your yard looks HUGE, and beautiful. I still want to see more pics of your house. Humor me sometime.
Cute pics.
And I love how she wants her sprinklers 'just so'. Adorable and understandable.
I hear you on the weather. I think I'll actually use my AC this week.
I love the pony tail! Her hair looks so thick. Good luck with the humidity.
Post a Comment