Monday, October 8, 2012

A Request

If you read this blog, please leave me a note letting me know that you do.  I'm curious to see who my audience is.  

If you have a blog that I don't know about, please provide me your address.  

If your blog is private, please allow me access to it so we can keep up on one another.  My email address is gallagherkm@sbcglobal.net.  Thanks!

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Melissa,
I read your blog. I understand about blog burnout. I went through that earlier this year didn't post anything for several months, mostly because I hadn't downloaded pictures. Sometimes I feel like I need to say something insightful or funny, but it really is just for me and I love that I can keep in touch with a few friends as well. I am not a 'blogger' so I don't need to entertain people. Sometimes I click on someones blog and just glance through the pics. I feel closer to my friends (that live away) that keep a blog than those that don't. So I hope that is a little encouragement. Feel no pressure to make it anything but what you want it to be. I had one friend that decided not to blog anymore but wanted to make a book out of her previous posts. As soon as she got the book back she changed her mind and was so glad that she had documented those things for her kids. She writes something about once a month or so and usually when she posts it is a bunch of posts at one time. Glad to keep up with you.

Melissa B. said...

Hey Melissa,

I always read your blog. I love seeing my old CT life through you. I love to see how your girls are growing and changing. I am known to not blog for a while and then do 100 posts in a day to catch up. Not sure if you know mine or not I will attach it just in case. Keep up the blogging, I love it. It's the easiest way for me to keep tabs on old friends.

beykirchfamily.blogspot.com

The Lamb's said...

Hi there. I love reading your blog and keeping up on what is going on in your life. Your children are beautiful!

Marcie

Sara said...

I read as well - and I enjoy seeing what you guys are doing as well as catching some glimpses of New England. :)
I have a blog as well, but my posting has been patchy at best lately. I am determined to get back into it, though, so my family back home can keep up. Feel free to stop by:
saraposner.blogspot.com

Kim H. said...

I read it:)

PerkinsClan said...

I read it! Although I might stop if I have to enter this stupid captcha one more time! Third time's the charm, eh?

Jamie said...

I like to keep up on your blog.

by: Kim said...

I read your blog and enjoy watching your girls grow and seeing what an awesome mom you are.
I don't know if you read my blog. It is willoughby-family.blogspot.com I am behind o mine it seems life has been a little crazy lately I am just lazy. I hope to catch up soon and have some mission info from my parents also.

Amy Smith said...

I read it!