We've been getting ready for Christmas at our house. Kiley asks every morning if she can open a present, and is being amazingly patient as she waits for Christmas. I was the kid who poked, squeezed, and "accidentally" ripped the paper just to get a mere glimpse of what might be wrapped inside. We also have started "The Elf on the Shelf" tradition at our house (http://www.elfontheshelf.com/#/home). She gets excited to find the elf each morning, but is a little bothered by notion that he "watches" her and reports to Santa.
Couple of pics:
Christmas Tree Hunting (note Kiley's new coat mom, this is the ONLY coat she would wear and it took 5 stores to find...), and the winning tree bedecked (note Kiley posing... she's all about the posing.) Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!
2 comments:
Heck, YOUR presents?!?!?! You also had a pretty good idea at what the rest of us were getting too. You little peeker you.
Remember that Christmas morning I found you asleep in OUR Barbie Dream House? You never were patient about surprises!
Oh, and you forgot to mention how you were also busy making Rice Krispie treats for Primary even though a storm was coming and Primary was likely to be cancelled because the dead beat Primary President didn't even call to discuss the matter. Sheesh! What is her problem!?
I am DEFINITELY (and I won't hear any argument on the matter) making 2 batches next week and relieving you of your duty. I may get over the guilt sometime next year, but I'm making no promises.
I must say that I was, however, grateful for the pan of Rice Krispies I had made (needlessly, as it turned out.) I used my hands to break them into pieces so that we could eat them on the way home from church in the car. When we arrived at home, there was about 1/6 of the pan left. Yum.
Post a Comment