Friday, December 11, 2009

When I Was a Little Girl

Kiley frequently asks me about how things were when I was a little girl.  For example:
"Mom?  When you were a little girl..."
  1. ...What color was your bedroom?"  I remember it being yellow and blue when I shared it w/ my sister.  We had Mickey Mouse curtains.  When I got my own room, it was blue.
  2. ...What kind of backpack did you have?"  Wow, can't remember... I think it had a rainbow on it???
  3. ... What kind of shoes did you have?"  Brown shoes.  Blue shoes.
  4. ... What kind of truck did your Grandpas drive?"  Grandpa LeRoy had a blue truck.  Grandpa Bob had a red truck.
  5. ... did you have pajamas?"  Yes.
  6. ...What toys did you have?"  Cabbage Patch dolls, lots of Barbies.  My Pretty Ponies.  Smurfs.
More to come on this entry.  I just can't think of any more right now...

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

It's funny, the things they ask you. My kids are always so fascinated and have lots of questions after I answer them.