Friday, June 4, 2010

Changes

I am welcoming a change of pace and a new phase of life.  I have officially quit work and am a full-time stay-at-home mom.  What prompted this change?  I'm happy to say that I am pregnant and due in October.  I decided to take the summer off to spend with Kiley 1-on-1 before the baby arrives. 

I have different things planned for us each week of the summer, and each week, I plan to post a little about what we did, and one thing that I have learned about my daughter.

WEEK 1: This week, we said goodbye to friends and teachers at your school.  We enjoyed a long weekend (Memorial Day) with daddy, and spent an enjoyable day in Harwinton with friends/family. 

What I learned about you this week: You love to RUN.

6 comments:

Kim H. said...

What a great idea writing about what you learn about your kids! Hang out with my sister this summer...she will need some friends:)

The Lamb's said...

Congratulations on the new baby! It sounds like a wonderful summer together. I am sure you will have such fun things planned. Enjoy it :)

Melissa B. said...

I am very excited for you! You will have a GREAT summer.

Ashley said...

so exciting. Wish we could be there and share some summer projects and fun!! Congratulations

Amy Smith said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family.

Kristin said...

congrats on the new baby. do you know if it is a boy or a girl yet? have a fun summer.