Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Married Superman

In case you didn't know, I married Superman. By 1:30 today, my husband had been to the grocery store, baked a peach crisp, mowed the lawn, scrubbed two bathrooms, ran the crisp to a homebound lady here in town, went to the dump, and made us lunch. Now, he's off to a birthday party with Kiley. I'm thinking I may have three precious hours of quiet. Hurray! I'm tremendously grateful for a husband with such energy and work ethic. Especially at a time when I am seriously lacking in that department!

Kiley and I visited Imagine Nation in Bristol this week. We had a great time! I highly recommend it for those who are local.  We also visited her school for their summer party. It was cute to see all the kids be excited to see her.


What I learned about you this week: You have a great imagination. This week, you pretended to go grocery shopping, do some wood working, go on a treasure hunt, go camping, run a contest, win a race, go to a ball, play with Mason (your imaginary friend/big brother) etc. etc. I love to hear where your imagination takes you. Thanks for letting me come along for some of it.

No comments: