Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Week In the Life of a Stay-At-Home Mom - Day 3

Happy Birthday to me!  My one wish for today was to sleep in.  I didn't get out of bed until 9am.  Oh happy day!  Church isn't until 1pm, so we hung out as a family, I got Aubrey down for a nap, and did Kiley's nails.
What's one way to miss 3 hours of church?  Have your 5 year old puke in the second-to-the-last bench 30 minutes in to sacrament meeting.  Boy did we clear out of there quick!  And now you can guess how the remainder of my day was spent.   Poor kid.  I hate when my kiddoes are sick.  I'm hoping that it's only a 24-hour thing and that no one else gets it.  
Preview for tomorrow: Kiley will stay home from school.
Tonight I received phone calls from my parents, Grandma Kenna, my sister and brother, Joe & Eileen, and the Forte girls.  It's nice to be loved.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Happy Birthday! When I read your blog about your friend's service it made me smile because one of the things I love about you is the quiet way you serve. I really admire that in you. I was looking for you at church...sorry Kiley is sick! I am actually scared to take my kids to church at all these days for fear we will get the bug. I hope tomorrow goes better.