Today was a day for yoga pants and a sweatshirt. Aubrey woke up entirely too early at 5:40am. I didn't have the most restful night due to being up with Kiley on several occasions. An early wake up call for me, it's true; but at 7am EST, Aubrey decided to dial my dear sister's house in Utah (5am their time). So they got a much earlier wake up call than me (sorry Jen & Jeff!) Aubrey is INSANE with my cell phone. She edits my contacts, connects to the web and does who-knows-what-else before I even notice that she has it.
No puking today (hurray!). Lots of tv and laying low. We colored. We played Barbies. I was able to do some things online while Aubrey napped and Kiley watched a show: applied for a Pinterest account, designed a pantry on containerstore.com, researched on how I want to refinish and accessorize the hutch I purchased (to be delivered this week), and some general blog/facebook/craigslist perusing. I'm not sure if that counts as being productive or not.
It is 8pm and I am so tired I feel sick. Today was a 12 hour day of just me with the girls. At least I got a shower in before Kullen left for work this morning.
Reading and bed are calling to me.
Aubrey the Rooster - she looks so cute and innocent, doesn't she?
No comments:
Post a Comment