Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Week in the Life of a Stay-At-Home Mom - Day 6

Aubrey got it.  Need I say more?

Another night with little sleep.  However, I discovered that Pepsi (the real deal) and half an avacado with crackers make for a great morning boost.

Aubrey handled being deprived of solid food really well.  She was over the moon to eat rice puffs tonight.

Kiley needed the day at home today.  She went to bed at 4:30pm.  FOR THE NIGHT.  I'm in awe that she has stayed asleep.  A sure sign of how unwell she has felt.

Good things that happend today:  We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the 60+ degrees, and I opened up the windows to air the house out some.  The hutch I'm planning on refinishing got delivered today.  More on that project later.   Kullen came home early from work tonight.

My work here is done.  - At least for the moment.  Oh wait... I have two loads of laundry to fold...

No comments: