I went to bed too late last night and woke up too early thanks to my resident rooster. I am beyond tired and am grateful that this is my last entry for this week. Today has been one of those days where I have been busy all day, but now that I sit, I'm left wondering what I did all day. I'll try to remember some things.
Aubrey had a story time class at the library. She's getting a lot better being at ease around kids her age. She napped today, but not long enough.
I did quite a bit of work for Kiley's science project. The scientific process written up in first-grade prose, photos taken and uploaded to the pharmacy for printing, materials assembled, etc. etc.
Cut back an overgrown bush in the front yard. Doesn't sound like much, but the thing is massive, so it was quite the undertaking.
Went for a walk around the block with Aubrey. Ahhhhh, the pace of a two-year old. She insists on wearing her red cowboy boots everywhere.
Took Kiley to and from piano. She's doing really well. We all adore Miss Kathye.
Made dinner, cleaned up from dinner. Worked on Kiley's display board for the science fair. Kiley got to stay up late to work on it. That and she got to use sharpie markers! She thought it was great (she loves sharpie markers and is borderline dangerous with them).
Kullen got home as we were finishing up.
Brain drain in front of the tv for an hour (much needed tonight). And now, it's off to bed.
The end of a relatively normal week I suppose. Last year, my kids got stomach bugs during the week I documented. I was a little worried that this was going to be the kiss of death and it would happen again. So glad it didn't!
No comments:
Post a Comment