Monday, April 1, 2013

Interview With a Seven Year Old

Kiley's birthday fell on a Wednesday this year, which is the evening that Kullen works late.  I took the opportunity to take her out for dinner (pizza, Aubrey came too) and frozen yogurt.  While we were waiting for our pizza, I took the opportunity to interview her as a new 7-year old.

1.  What's your favorite color?  Turquoise
2.  What's your favorite thing to do with your friends?  Movie and pajama playdates!
3.  What's your favorite thing about going to school at N____ Elementary School?  Everybody is so nice and on your birthday you get a special thing. (This year the principal brought her a zebra-striped  pencil)
4.  What's your favorite thing about your Daddy?  He's super funny and really nice.
5.  What's your favorite thing about having a little sister?  That's the hard part.... She can be really annoying.... but she's really funny and cute.
6.  What's your favorite thing about your Mom?  She's always nice and does nice things for me.  (Not sure that's a fair question for me to ask as the interviewer, but I just went with it!)
7.  What's your favorite thing about church?  I like to try to listen to and follow the talks while I play with my ipod.
8.  Who's the President of the United States?  Rock O'Bama
9.  What do you look forward to doing as a teenager?  Fun stuff with my friends: sleepovers, movies, nails...
10.  What are you looking forward to doing this summer?  Going to the pool club with Riley, and doing fun stuff with friends.

Happy Birthday Kiley!  We love you so much!



No comments: